Os tutoriais do SBGames são apresentações e cursos de curta duração ligados às diferentes áreas do desenvolvimento de jogos. Apresentados por especialistas da indústria e da área acadêmica, eles permitem que os participantes se atualizem em questões tecnológicas e projetuais e também expõem novas tendências.
Chamada de participação / Call for participation
We would like to invite industry and universities to submit tutorials proposals to SBGames 2017. Submissions are welcome according to the symposium tracks: Computing, Art &Design, Culture and Industry. This is a great opportunity to knowledge sharing among researchers, industry and general game community. The tutorial’s interest fields are the same of the symposium tracks.
The accepted tutorials will take place on the the symposium activities and and will be free of charge to all conference attendees. The selected tutorials will be presented in a lecture room, so it is not possible to have “hands on” tutorials. In addition, tutorials will be part of SBGames proceedings.
We invite contributions on all aspects of Games and Digital Entertainment according to symposium tracks. Submissions are welcome in English and Portuguese and can take up to 4 pages long. The proposals should contemplate tutorials do be performed in 2 or 3 hours.
Accepted proposals will be part of the conference proceedings. The authors will be requested to send a full text about the tutorial, which will be feature as a chapter of a book to be edited in digital format for open access after the conference (release date to be announced.)
- Authors (name, e-mail, affiliation, small bio, expertise on the tutorial field)
- Track of Interest - Computing, Art &Design, Culture or Industry
- Level of Tutorial: basic, elementary, advanced
- Total time: 2 or 3 hours
- Abstract describing Goals, Topics to be explored and methodology.
- Motivation, audience profile
- Deadline for proposal’s submissions: TBD
- Notification for accepted: TBD
- Deadline for camera-ready version - book chapter: TBD
- Deadline for author’s registration: TBD
Tutorials: Vinicius Cassol, M.Sc (Unisinos, Brazil)
General Chair: Bruno Campagnolo (PUCPR, Brazil)